Giving you a better chance of getting the job you want
The National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work. The service offers confidential and impartial advice and is supported by qualified careers advisers. CMT Services holds the National Careers Service contract throughout the South West area.
Our advisors cover the Bristol, Clevedon, Weston-Super-Mare, Bridgwater, Taunton, Yeovil, Plymouth, Bodmin, St Austell, Truro & Penzance, giving relevant up-to-date and impartial advice and guidance on careers and training.
Your advisor can help in the following areas: -
- Look into the availability of local courses and funding
- Write CVs & register clients onto Universal Jobmatch
- Create both covering and speculative letters
- Deliver mock job interviews
- Complete a Skills Health Check & Lifelong Learning Account
- Discuss volunteering opportunities
- The advisor will also create an Action Plan of the session to enable client to carry out all agreed actions.
To find out more or to make an appointment, please CALL YOUR LOCAL CMT CENTRE.
Alternatively click here to view/download our National Careers Service information sheet.