Jobs & Vacancies
CMT Services hold an expanding contract to deliver the National Careers Service provision within the South West. We are therefore looking for an additional part time NCS Adviser, to work alongside our existing staff to cover Penzance area.
Job Purpose: To provide careers advice to adult customers using a variety of delivery methods and to support customers through to a job or learning outcome.
1. Working with customers on a one to one basis providing careers information, advice and guidance to support customers in nominated geographical areas.
2. To work with a variety of organisations and maintain good networks to generate customer referrals.
3. Record all interactions with customers on the MI database in a timely manner to meet contractual deadlines.
4. Ensuring appropriate and consistent quality and compliance of service is met.
5. To monitor and report on performance via internal and contracted systems as required, reporting to Contracts and Performance Manager.
6. Work with customers to support their progression.
7. Promote all CMT contracts and services where applicable.
8. Attending internal team meetings and external training days as required.
Experience and other desired requirements:
1. Experience in delivery of careers advice or similar to adults an advantage but not essential.
2. Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills.
3. Good level of IT competency.
4. Well organised and capable of working under pressure, meeting deadlines and managing own time effectively.
5. An understanding of and commitment to promoting safeguarding, prevent, equality and diversity.
6. Ideally own Transport.
1. 5 GCSEs including English and Maths.
2. Willing to work towards a Level 4 Diploma in Advice and Guidance.
Salary Range circa £20,000 pro rata depending on experience.
In addition a monthly bonus of £100 + can be achieved
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV with Covering Letter to Emma Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org