New Funded Contracts Available
CMT Services have been awarded a selection of fantastic new funding streams: -
In Bristol and North Somerset:
- Community Learning in Bristol & Weston Super Mare
From Bridgwater to Plymouth:
- Skills Support for the Workforce, offering training for employed people aged 19+
- #Focus 5 - offering training and soft skills to people looking to enter the workforce
- I Can - a project to help people aged 25+ gain new qualifications and work experience, in Cornwall, working with Careers South West
- Skills for Young People - aimed at helping those between 14 - 25 at gaining the skills to find work
Our website will be updated shortly with full details.
News - Learner feedback
See what one of our learners has to say about us.
Feedback form learners is very important to us, see what Tony had to say.
For more information, click here.
Glowing report from Matrix
"...a well-established company which has grown from a small consultancy business to one of the 10 biggest learndirect providers in the country.." (May 2012)
Download the full report here.
CMT reach 92% pass rates!
CMT pass rates reached their highest to date and at 92% are five percentage points above the national average.
Many CMT courses are FREE
Due to government funding, many CMT courses are completely FREE, so why not improve your chances of getting a job, and click on FIND A COURSE above!!