CIEH Level 4 in Health and Safety
To provide Supervisors and Managers with Health and Safety knowledge and skills to work safely, manage safety more effectively and contribute to the overall safety of their organisation.
By the end of the course, successful candidates will be able to:
- Understand safety management systems, the role of risk assessment and how safety management links with other aspects of management, legal requirements, and the social environment
- Carry out reactive monitoring, including which incidents have to be reported, check that reports are being made, record reported incidents, conduct investigations, record results and analyse records
- Carry out risk assessment and risk control, including make an inventory of sources of hazards associated with source, rate risks, select workplace precautions and record results of risk assessments and reviews
- Prepare and use active monitoring checklists, implement schedules for active monitoring, record results and analyse records
- Advise in the preparation of safety policy, organise and conduct a management review of the safety management system and prepare for a health and safety audit
- Identify relevant legislation and obtain advice and guidance on compliance
- Manage common workplace hazards
- Structured exam paper (3 Hours)
- 2 Course assignments
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)
Click here to view/download the course information sheet.
Level 3 courses also available, click here to view/download the course information sheet.