CIEH Principles of COSHH
To inform delegates of risks associated with hazardous substances, methods of control and contribution to the safer use of such substances in the workshop.
By the end of the course, successful candidates will be able to:
- Define the types of substances hazardous to health in the workplace
- Know the effects of hazardous substances and their causes
- State the principles for controlling substances hazardous to health and apply them in a practical context
- Demonstrate an understanding of the main provisions of the COSHH regulations 1999
- Continual assessment and a short objective test
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)
Click here to view/download the course information sheet.