Emergency First Aid at Work – Level 2 (CIEH)
Suitable for lower-risk work environments such as offices and shops and/or organisations with fewer than 100 employees. For regulatory purposes, successfully completing the CIEH Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work will enable the candidate to act as a first aider in the workplace.
By the end of the course successful candidates will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Assessing an incident
- Deal with unconscious casualties
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Deal with incidents of choking, external bleeding, shock and other minor injuries
Refreshment of this qualification is required every three years.
- Continual assessment and a short practical test
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)
Click here to view/download the course information sheet.