To equip learners with the confidence, skills, knowledge and understanding to enter or return to the workplace. To offer learners a flexible learning structure, allowing for a personalised approach.
Course objectives and learning outcomes
The course will
- Equip learners with employability skills.
- Provide the learner with up-to-date, realistic information on finding and gaining jobs suitable to their needs
By the end of the course the successful candidate will be able to:
- Undertake job search both online and through other media
- Write appropriate covering letters
- Create an accurate and well presented CV
- Fill in job application forms both on paper and electronically
- Successfully prepare for and attend an interview
- 3 workbooks
- One to one discussion with tutor
- Mock interview
Entry Level Award
OCR certificate of achievement
Click here to view/download the course information sheet.