ENGLISH (City & Guilds)
To enable candidates to understand and use basic literacy skills in every day life.
Course objectives and learning outcomes
By the end of the course the successful candidate will be able to:
- Gain a qualification, award and/or certificate at Entry Level, Level 1 or Level 2
- Listen for and identify relevant information
- Speak clearly to communicate
- Engage in discussion
- Read and understand the main point and purpose of a variety of texts
- Identify word types
- Correctly apply punctuation and grammar when structuring sentences
City and Guilds unit awards and/or certificates in English Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 2
Click here to view/download the course information sheet.